Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zlinker's admin/Mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zlinker

Zlinker's admin/Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Zlinker's admin/Mod application   Zlinker's admin/Mod application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 am

Okay, here's my Admin/Moderator application:

My name is Viktor and my ingame nick is zlinker. I'm 17 years old and I live in sweden (GMT +1 CET). On my sparetime I usually hang out with friends, playing computer game such as Counter-strike and runescape and I also spend alot of time making homepages and stuffs.

I'm not quite sure really because applying for Mod/Admin wasn't really in my mind first, but considering the fact that we need some staff. I don't mind, so I'm applying for both Admin/Mod.

My past experience of being a Moderator, and also a admin is very high since I've been both Admin and Moderator on many servers like Soulsplit (even tho it was more than 2 years ago, I think?), Wolfscape, Pkscape and some other servers that wasn't so known.
The first time I played runescape was 2004, but I quited 2006 and then started with rsps 2008 and played for like 1 years before I took a break and gave normal runescape a try. And have been pretty much been playing it since then. So if you ask me, I atleast think that I got some knowledge in RS.

Well, to be honest, I don't have something that makes me that unique except that I'm a very active player and that I'm always there to help people. Even if I'm a Mod or not.
"The player has always right to know why they are playing". What I mean with that is that there's no point of playing if no one is there to help the new players. The new players is the most important players in my opinion.

I think that I'd be great as a staff member since I'm one of the most active players here on rebornags and always glad to help the new players, but ALSO the old members when they need help.

Why you would like to be moderator/admin.
Like I said, this server definetely needs a more active staff crew, so that's why I'm even here today applying.

Why you deserve this position.
*Like I wrote some rows up*

Here's some more information about me:
Like I said, I'm 17 years old from sweden and like to hang out with my in the real life friends and so on. Right now I'm studying system development first year on highschool, so that's why I spend so much time siting with my computer and making websites.
I also spend alot of time in the GYM.

So that's pretty much me, thanks for reading my application

peace
Back to top Go down

Zlinker's admin/Mod application
Page 1 of 1