Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperfect's Admin App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imperfect

Imperfect's Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Imperfect's Admin App.   Imperfect's Admin App. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
My name is Donato. You might think thats a weird name it was based of my great grandfather who came from Italy to America. I live in USA Illinois Central America time zone.
The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
Imperfect
Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)
I have been co-owner on 2 servers. One had 40 players at a time, the other had 5 players a time. I have been admin on a server with 20 players on at all times.
What makes you unique.
I do not tend to hate people and always look for the right solution. I have made many friends out on the server and am making more everyday. I can handle the
mass amounts of people asking for help and make sure they are happy with the result.
Why you would be good for this position.
I think if I can watch over the server with a higher rank the server will be more stable. I have lots of experience and think I can lead this server in the future.
Why you would like to be ADMIN.
I would like to be admin to help out more with the server and with people.
Why you deserve this position.
I have shown in the past that I can be a good mod, and I can show you that I can be a good admin I hope some day.
Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.
I am not only good for watching over the server I also could help you with money or coding if need be. I can run the server if your computer crashes or I can help you code something that you can not code yourself.
How long have you played on this server and what do you think is the best part
I have played the server for two weeks and have been on 5-6 hours a day. I think the best part is that the server is growing and the economy is stable.
Back to top Go down

Imperfect's Admin App.
Page 1 of 1