Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Admin App] GHOS7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GHOS7

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 am

1.My Name is Aaron And Im 19 Years Old and My Time Zone is Eastern I enjoy playing Games And I Love MMA

2. My In Game Name Is GHOS7

3. I have played alot of servers and i been playing for about 5 years now. I have held every position there is I have been Mod on silabgarza and on ploxagescape I have also been co owner of weedpalace.

4.What makes me unique is that when ever I play a server i dedicate alot of time to the server when ever i have free time i will be on the server and I really enjoy helping out and makeing the server the best it can possible be.

5. I will be good for the position because I have alot of experience and i know how to handle situations im an adult and I dont fall into childish talk or arguments i know how to handle myself and also how to show respect to other players who mite be difficult and how to find a way to work with them and any problem that they mite have. I will be on the server 6+ hours a day so there will be a staff member on to help or handle and situations that mite come up no matter what time of the day it is. I enjoy helping people and i will do all i can to help whoever may need it.

6. To Help people and to make sure the server is doing what it needs 2 do to make the players happy.

7. I dont think i deserve anything but I can say that If i were to get the chance to show that I can do the Job you will not be Disappointed.

8. Just Know that I Have A Msn which Im on all the time so when ever someone needs help or needs 2 contact me they always can. Because I am very active online.

9. And I have been playing the server for 3 days.

Last edited by GHOS7 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prodigy

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

GHOS7 wrote:
1.My Name is Aaron And Im 19 Years Old and My Time Zone is Eastern I enjoy playing Games And I Love MMA

3. I have played alot of servers and i been playing for about 5 years now. I have held every position there is I have been Mod on silabgarza and on ploxagescape I have also been co owner of weedpalace.

4.What makes me unique is that when ever I play a server i dedicate alot of time to the server when ever i have free time i will be on the server and I really enjoy helping out and makeing the server the best it can possible be.

5. I will be good for the position because I have alot of experience and i know how to handle situations im an adult and I dont fall into childish talk or arguments i know how to handle myself and also how to show respect to other players who mite be difficult and how to find a way to work with them and any problem that they mite have. I will be on the server 6+ hours a day so there will be a staff member on to help or handle and situations that mite come up no matter what time of the day it is. I enjoy helping people and i will do all i can do help whoever may need it.

6. To Help people and to make sure the server is doing what it needs 2 do to make the players happy.

7. I dont think i deserve anything but I can say that If i were to get the chance to show that I can do the Job you will not be Disappointed.

8. Just Know that I Have A Msn which Im on all the time so when every someone needs help or needs 2 contact me they always can. Because I am very active online.

Wrong forum my friend.
Back to top Go down
GHOS7

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 am

u cant post on the admin fourm so yes this is the right fourm.
Back to top Go down
Prodigy

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 am

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
GHOS7

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 am

Prodigy wrote:
I apologize.
its ok bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizzy

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 am

GHOS7 wrote:

5. I will be good for the position because I have alot of experience and i know how to handle situations im an adult and I dont fall into childish talk or arguments i know how to handle myself and also how to show respect to other players who mite be difficult and how to find a way to work with them and any problem that they mite have. I will be on the server 6+ hours a day so there will be a staff member on to help or handle and situations that mite come up no matter what time of the day it is. I enjoy helping people and i will do all i can to help whoever may need it.

8. Just Know that I Have A Msn which Im on all the time so when ever someone needs help or needs 2 contact me they always can. Because I am very active online.

I highly recommend earning moderator rank before you make an application for administrator.
Back to top Go down
GHOS7

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Lizzy wrote:
GHOS7 wrote:

5. I will be good for the position because I have alot of experience and i know how to handle situations im an adult and I dont fall into childish talk or arguments i know how to handle myself and also how to show respect to other players who mite be difficult and how to find a way to work with them and any problem that they mite have. I will be on the server 6+ hours a day so there will be a staff member on to help or handle and situations that mite come up no matter what time of the day it is. I enjoy helping people and i will do all i can to help whoever may need it. The server has no mods nor admins meaning they are gonna need to filled reason i applyed for admin without applying for mod.

I highly recommend earning moderator rank before you make an application for administrator.
Back to top Go down
Naty

Naty

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Support c:
Back to top Go down
Xxblazer33xX

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 pm

wish you all the best man gl!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Admin App] GHOS7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Admin App] GHOS7   [Admin App] GHOS7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Admin App] GHOS7
Page 1 of 1