Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rape's admin/mod App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@rape@

Rape's admin/mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Rape's admin/mod App.   Rape's admin/mod App. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 am

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
My name is Sariah my name is a kinda wierd name.I lived for 4 years and was born in america,but now im living in dubai cuz my mom saw that it's a nice country.Abo Dhabi time zone.
The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
Raped
What makes you unique.
I like helping people and taking care of them and let them ask questions,and i saw in alot of server that when u pm a mod or an admin he doesnt answer there question,i'm the way different than them.
Why you would be good for this position.
I think if I can watch over the server with a higher rank the server will be more stable.i Would like to make this server famous and other good stuff.
Why you would like to be ADMIN.
I like to be admin so i help other people and watch them the whole time.
Why you deserve this position.
I am active and a hardworker for making the server good,I have posted on youtube some stuff that made the server have alot of people.I know alot of glitches if some1 glitches ill tell the owner or ill post on forum.
Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.
I could help with some money and other stuff..!Not joking!
..................................................................question forgot it Razz
I have played this server for sometime and i stay on it for like alot cuz i get addicted to it and to the forum.
Back to top Go down

Rape's admin/mod App.
Page 1 of 1