Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazers mod/admin app!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xxblazer33xX

Blazers mod/admin app!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Blazers mod/admin app!! :)   Blazers mod/admin app!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
hey guys, my real name is aaron and i love playing rsps! and i live in victoria australia! Smile

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
the name i would like to have is XxblazerxX

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)
i have been an admin and moderator in many different rsps! i also have made my own
rsps but i shut it down due to many concerns and ive also been co-owner in frostwire

What makes you unique.
the thing that makes me unique is that i get along well with others and not fustrating people

Why you would be good for this position
i am good for this position because i am GREAT dealing with people and i help EVERYONE
in-game

Why you would like to be moderator.
i would like to be a moderator or an admin because i want to make this server SUCCESSFUL!

Why you deserve this position.
i deserve this position because i am very unique, i always reach my full potential in things
to make things perfect

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.
i really wanna be a moderator or an admin because i just wanna make this server better and make it the best rsps in the world!

Last edited by Xxblazer33xX on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xxblazer33xX

Blazers mod/admin app!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazers mod/admin app!! :)   Blazers mod/admin app!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 am

im also a daily player! and i spend alot of my time looking in the forums unlike others Smile so message me in-game or on forums if you need help
Back to top Go down

Blazers mod/admin app!! :)
Page 1 of 1