Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magickid415's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magickid415

Magickid415's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Magickid415's Moderator Application   Magickid415's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

My name is Helga Myklebust. I play every wind instrument in the band and am currently first French Horn in a college class. I am in Pacific Western Time. I think that's where SF is at.

I wish to have this Moderator title on the in game name of Magickid415.

I played RS since it 2004, then quit in 2010 because I got hacked. I have been playing various rsps for about 2 years now, the main one being Grinderscape, but I quit since they have had about 3 economy resets.

I am unique because I am the youngest sophmore in my high school at 12 years old. I can run a 6 minute mile and am 12th in the Bay Area.

I would be good in this position because I try to answer everyone's questions ASAP, and if I don't know the answer, I'll tell them, instead of taking 15 minutes asking all the other mods and having them tell me they don't know, then telling that person after 15 minutes that I don't know and not waste their time.

I would like to be a moderator because I'm the go getter type that likes to go out of their way to help people.

I think that I am as deserving as anyone of this title because most people just want to be a mod to abuse their powers and to get a free yell. I wouldn't abuse my powers and I wouldn't use the yell command as a flame box for the whole RSPS to hear.

I never swear, so I would not flame someone out for doing something like most donators would. I'm an optimist, so I'm pretty much always happy. Smile My motto is "Smile, and the world smiles with you."
Back to top Go down
Magickid415

Magickid415's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Addition   Magickid415's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Also: I'm online every day about 3-4 hours a day.
Back to top Go down

Magickid415's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1