Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dominicolie

mod application Empty
PostSubject: mod application   mod application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:23 pm

right, my name is mark dominic robinson, i'm 17 years of age, i live in manchester, united kingdom, my in-game name is dominicolie (currently downloading client) past experience, well i've been moderator on many rsps's, it's been a while so i can't quite remember the names of them, mainly because i've played on many after them, what makes me unique? well, i'm very very mature, i'm never a trouble causer, i have good manners, i'm well behaved, i don't take shit from anyone, and i'm just a geniune nice lad, why would i be good for this position? well as i've mentioned i have past experience and it's been a while since i've had staff position so it would be nice to have that opportunity to have those responsibilities again. why would i like to be a moderator? well, as i've said, it's been a long time and i would like to prove to myself and others i can handle those responsibilities, so it would be an honour to be a moderator. why do i deserve this position? well, i'd be the perfect moderator for this rsps, experience, maturity, you wouldn't regret it that i promise.
Back to top Go down

mod application
Page 1 of 1