Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dela Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dela

Dela Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Dela Moderator Application   Dela Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE! Adrian, 16 years old, Im from Canada (-7 timezone)

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank. Dela

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself) I almsot all the time get moderator or admin like in makebelieve.com or pvp realm

What makes you unique I've helped players many players usually love me helpfull in-game and in chatbox

Why you would be good for this position. I like helping players and stop other moderators or administrators abusing their powers i've I see someone abusing i dont tell them i tell the owner so he can do something about it.

Why you would like to be moderator. Beacause I want people saying theres good staff on this server nice , instead off saying theres bad staff on this server, abusers etc.

Why you deserve this position. Because I think this server should have a good staff nd non-abusers

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template. I can be active like 4 - 5 hours a day, in both forums and in-game, I will always be glad to help other players and never gonna abuse powers, or break rules
Back to top Go down
kb872

Dela Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dela Moderator Application   Dela Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:22 pm

I think he would make a good mod. Smile
Back to top Go down

Dela Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1