Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the real rachel

Rachel's Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Rachel's Moderator Application    Rachel's Moderator Application  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 am

Hello, my name is Rachel I'm 20 years old I live in Chicago , Illinois , GMT -6 hours

I Wish to become a moderator on my skilling / main account Rachel. Total level 1160

i am a funny, all around nice person i am the highest level true skiller on this server and know the ins and outs of the majority of the skills, i also am a very good person when it comes to dealing with DDos'ers and all around , bad people to this server, I believe in past experiences i have proved this skill.

Why you would like to be moderator, so i could continue to help new users learn the full possibility that this server has to offer, besides being a great pk server/

i do believe i deserve this position because i am loyal and i am extremely dedicated to the server

i used to own a server and was decent at coding but i am very knowledgeable person i also used to be a admin on Battle Scape when it was a 508 spawn server, so i have allot of experience with rsps.

i really hope to become a moderator , i will not be offended if i am not chosen to be a mod i will continue to play and be a loyal player of Reborn AGS.
Back to top Go down

Rachel's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1