Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silently - Mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silently

Silently - Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Silently - Mod application   Silently - Mod application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Silently, Im male and im from England Smile

I would like to become a mod

I have been mod once in a server before and never abused my powers and will only use them for the good

I think im unique as im willing to stop what im doing to try and help make things right

I will be good at this position because i will do my best to help everyone equally and show no favouritism towards 1 or more player

I would like to become a moderator just to be helpful and so i can make everyone feel welcome to this server and try and help them to stay for long as possible

I think i deserve this position because i have donated to show im loyal and i will do my best to help others like i have done before. I have been playing for over 1 week now aswell .

There are only a few donators ingame and i am helpful and can do my best to do what they need and what other staff tell me. Also i will come on everyday and if i dont come on for a day i will tell mezzy or another member of staff why i wasnt on or wont be on.
Back to top Go down
Mezzy
Admin

Silently - Mod application Empty
PostSubject: nice   Silently - Mod application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

nice i like it
Back to top Go down
https://rebornags.niceboard.com

Silently - Mod application
Page 1 of 1