Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuzzybear's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuzzybear

Fuzzybear's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Fuzzybear's Mod Application   Fuzzybear's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
My name is Angel. Im 18 and i live in Washington State. Im in Pacific Time Zone.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
Fuzzybear

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)
I've been playing RS for about 6 to 7 years. I havent really gotten as much into rsps's but im trying to and i really like them.

What makes you unique.
Im very level headed and great under pressure and decision making.

Why you would be good for this position.
Like i said before, im very level headed. I like to give chances for someone to stop, lets say for this instance, spamming. I dont just ban automatically thats not my style. I love to help people and am more than happy to show new players how to make money, do gwd, etc.

Why you would like to be moderator.
I really like this server. Its the first rsps ive spent more than 1 week playing. That's saying something haha. I would like to help the community more since thats what mods are there for, to help and to keep order when the owner or admins arent around.

Why you deserve this position.
I think i've been one of the more respectful and helpful people on this server (except when people beg me for money, i dont like beggars)
Back to top Go down

Fuzzybear's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1