Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinity Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trin

Trin

Trinity Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Mod Application   Trinity Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!

Name: Chris Timezone: EST (US) GMT -5 I believe Other Info: Very helpful and insightful person, love to talk to and meet new people, always in a good mood and I'm always there for others. Very Happy

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.

In-game name: Trinity

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)

- I have played on a few RSPS's before, I was a mod on 2 of them until they both got shut down and on RS itself I used to play for a good 8 years, I was well known around the whole game. I had a 200/200 friends list and half of it was all mods and admins.

What makes you unique.

- I care for others and am willing to help anyone out as long as you don't beg. I'm the person you should go to incase you are in need of any help. Smile Everyone that gets to know me tends to love me. I never have any enemies Smile

Why you would be good for this position.

- I think I would be good for the position because as I mentioned before I'm willing to help anyone at anytime. I'm on the server pretty much all day unless something comes up or I have school. I feel I can do the server good not only by adverting too.

Why you would like to be moderator.

- I've had alot of experience as a mod and as a well known person. I want to be there to help everyone Very Happy

Why you deserve this position.

- To help and server everyone of course and most importantly THE SERVER!

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.

- Honestly, there's nothing else I can say, I'm just that friendly go to person that will help anyone. It doesn't matter what mood your in bad or good. And even if you're in a bad mood I can always be there for you to talk to and to put a smile on your face. I'm Chris Smile That's all there is too it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naty

Naty

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Mod Application   Trinity Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Support Razz
Back to top Go down
Control
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Mod Application   Trinity Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Trin wrote:
Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!

Name: Chris Timezone: EST (US) GMT -5 I believe Other Info: Very helpful and insightful person, love to talk to and meet new people, always in a good mood and I'm always there for others. Very Happy

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.

In-game name: Trinity

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)

- I have played on a few RSPS's before, I was a mod on 2 of them until they both got shut down and on RS itself I used to play for a good 8 years, I was well known around the whole game. I had a 200/200 friends list and half of it was all mods and admins.

What makes you unique.

- I care for others and am willing to help anyone out as long as you don't beg. I'm the person you should go to incase you are in need of any help. Smile Everyone that gets to know me tends to love me. I never have any enemies Smile

Why you would be good for this position.

- I think I would be good for the position because as I mentioned before I'm willing to help anyone at anytime. I'm on the server pretty much all day unless something comes up or I have school. I feel I can do the server good not only by adverting too.

Why you would like to be moderator.

- I've had alot of experience as a mod and as a well known person. I want to be there to help everyone Very Happy

Why you deserve this position.

- To help and server everyone of course and most importantly THE SERVER!

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.

- Honestly, there's nothing else I can say, I'm just that friendly go to person that will help anyone. It doesn't matter what mood your in bad or good. And even if you're in a bad mood I can always be there for you to talk to and to put a smile on your face. I'm Chris Smile That's all there is too it Very Happy

This dude has an amazing app, Never spoke to him in my life but after reading his mod app I can clearly tell he understands himself, He knows what he needs to do as a mod, he has the requirements and is very formal. Also it is clear he has taken his time in this, showing dedication and maturity. This Application Is formal, easy reading and more than just stating the obvious. For this reason:

/Support. Great App man, Hope you get this staff place, You deserve it with all respects!
Back to top Go down
Trin

Trin

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Mod Application   Trinity Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity Mod Application   Trinity Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Mod Application
Page 1 of 1