Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mod Application] Secrecy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secrecy

Secrecy

[Mod Application] Secrecy Empty
PostSubject: [Mod Application] Secrecy   [Mod Application] Secrecy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
My name is George, I'm 15. I spend most of my time BMXing but whenever I'm not I am on my laptop, most likely playing games.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
The ingame name in which I would like to have the rank is Secrecy

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)
Here is a list of Runescape Private Server experience and after that some Runescape experience
Co-Owner of NickiScape (Closed)
Co-Owner of PurePK (Closed)
Head Admin of NinjaScape - Had over 200 active members (Unknown)

I started playing Runescape in 2004 and started playing Private Servers in 2008, I am a very experienced player in Runescape with a very high combat level and good stats, I was also invited to become a Runescape Player Moderator in 2007.

What makes you unique.
I like to be as respectful as I can to anyone of any experience to the game. I will also be able to help around most of the game.

Why you would be good for this position.
I try my hardest to be as dedicated as I can possibly be to the server. I am also well experienced at both Runescape and Private Servers.

Why you would like to be ADMIN.
I would like to be known as somebody that will be able to help as I will be willing to help most people.

Why you deserve this position.
I would be very gratefull if I recieved the position of staff.I will be dedicated to this server 100% as I don't play any other servers, I am also very experienced at the part of staff that I have applied for.

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.
I am very experienced in this type of forum, so I will be able to help around not only ingame but with the forums aswell.

How long have you played on this server and what do you think is the best part
I have been playing this game since today like mostly everybody but I don't believe that should affect whether I deserve the position, I think there are many great features to this server which I think are in my opinion the best part. I like the way you can choose the menu style, the way you can remove the x10 hitmarker and also the community seems to be great as everybody seems to be very kind.

-Secrecy.
(This was a second one as my first one was lost due to internet connection loss)
Back to top Go down
Secrecy

Secrecy

[Mod Application] Secrecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mod Application] Secrecy   [Mod Application] Secrecy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Timezone is GMT+00 as I live in the UK
Back to top Go down

[Mod Application] Secrecy
Page 1 of 1