Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KR3W SUPPORT staff app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
Admin

KR3W SUPPORT staff app. Empty
PostSubject: KR3W SUPPORT staff app.   KR3W SUPPORT staff app. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Instead of applying for mod I am going to apply for a known player supporter. I think this would help the server grow and develop. Gives the new players:
-Support.
-Knowledge.
-Any minor Issues.
-Someone to talk to.

New players would certainly find this beneficial. It would also help any member of staff, keeping their PM spam free.

My name is Matt Cole, I am 17 Years of age. [Monday, 27 February 2012, 21 GMT] I am a National athlete in the 800m. Never really played RSPS's until I snapped my akilies 2 years ago. I LOVE salad and fruit, Cannot live without them.
Making me a support staff would be great because of all the opportunities it may lead to, Making new friends and helping new members get them self around if my main aim. Having my knowledge of this position from the past would be beneficial because I would know what to and what not to do. Understanding players needs and wants is my speciality.
Any feedback/Critism is welcome, It may be productive in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Matt.

TA: NOT UNDER SET FORMAT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A MOD APPLICATION, NEITHER IS IT A STAFF POSITION, ITS A STAFF SUPPORTER.
Back to top Go down
Trin

Trin

PostSubject: Re: KR3W SUPPORT staff app.   KR3W SUPPORT staff app. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Nice post Kr3w, good luck with getting the status Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShaunMiddleton

PostSubject: Re: KR3W SUPPORT staff app.   KR3W SUPPORT staff app. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 pm

nice and good luck my friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KR3W SUPPORT staff app.   KR3W SUPPORT staff app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KR3W SUPPORT staff app.
Page 1 of 1