Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jonaswizzy mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonaswizzy

jonaswizzy mod app  Empty
PostSubject: jonaswizzy mod app    jonaswizzy mod app  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!

my name is jonas, im 13 years old and i know a lot about coding. i dont know in what time zone i am but its like 8 hours different of you.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.

jonaswizzy

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)

uhm i got lots of experience. i play rs for more then 6 years, i play rs3 for about 2 years, i play near-reality, torvascape, and lots of others.

What makes you unique.

im unique cuz i try to be nice to everybody even if they act like a jerk to me, and i always try to be patient.

Why you would be good for this position.

cuz i got lots of experience and i try to help as much people as i can, and if needed ill help mezzy coding.

Why you would like to be moderator.

cuz it got yell and its kinda nice. but u get respect from people and thats the most important.

Why you deserve this position.

cuz i do everything i can for server. this server is the most awesome ive ever seen. and im good at coding so i could help.

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template

i had my own server but not much people played so istarted playing other servers. and i can make custom items so i could help with it.

i hope ill get the mod so i can help every guy that plays on server.
Back to top Go down
Control
Admin

jonaswizzy mod app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: jonaswizzy mod app    jonaswizzy mod app  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm

jonaswizzy wrote:
Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!

my name is jonas, im 13 years old and i know a lot about coding. i dont know in what time zone i am but its like 8 hours different of you.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.

jonaswizzy

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)

uhm i got lots of experience. i play rs for more then 6 years, i play rs3 for about 2 years, i play near-reality, torvascape, and lots of others.

What makes you unique.

im unique cuz i try to be nice to everybody even if they act like a jerk to me, and i always try to be patient.

Why you would be good for this position.

cuz i got lots of experience and i try to help as much people as i can, and if needed ill help mezzy coding.

Why you would like to be moderator.

cuz it got yell and its kinda nice. but u get respect from people and thats the most important.

Why you deserve this position.

cuz i do everything i can for server. this server is the most awesome ive ever seen. and im good at coding so i could help.

Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template

i had my own server but not much people played so istarted playing other servers. and i can make custom items so i could help with it.

i hope ill get the mod so i can help every guy that plays on server.

Good bit of information you've given here, The formalality lets it down though.
Think more into the formality of it rather than just answering the question in detail.
I think you'd need to give it a few more days then re-Write it with better formality and punctuation and then I'd reconsider my support given

But from this app:

/No support. Sorry man.

TA: You stated that the reason you want mod is that it has yell and it is pretty cool. Reconsider that I think. If that's all your thinking about, you've got no chance in getting staff.
Back to top Go down

jonaswizzy mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn-Ags :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: