Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garrett's Mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett

Garrett's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Garrett's Mod app   Garrett's Mod app Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 am

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DO NOT POST IN THIS FORMAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
Garrett Hughes, i play baseball and hockey, i play for my high school i am fourteen although i'm young i'm very mature when it comes to serious matters. I live in the EST timezone new York, New Jersey, etc.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
Although i haven't played yet my username will be Garrett

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself)
I have played rs for 6 years and i am level 120 and i have been hacked many times so i know what it feels like and i can be very helpful in these situations. I used to be head mod of Instinct pk until it crashed a couple of months ago.
I am very Familiar with all skills and spots in rs.
What makes you unique.
I will Always Help people who need me even if it includes dropping anything that i'm doing.
Why you would be good for this position.
I am very committed and i will never stop playing unless the server goes under or goes down.
Why you would like to be moderator.
I love to help people with any problems and i have a ton of experience on rsps.
Why you deserve this position.
I will Always help out and never leave a player in need of help to fend for him/herself.
Any other information you can give that would further benefit your application. Be creative. Think outside the template.
I am a peer leader at my school and i have always stopped to help people when needed.
Back to top Go down
Xxblazer33xX

Garrett's Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garrett's Mod app   Garrett's Mod app Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 am

YOU ROCK! YOU SHOULD BE MOD!
Back to top Go down

Garrett's Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn-Ags :: Applications :: Mod Applications-
Jump to: