Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bab's Mod Application

Go down 

Should I be a Mod?
Oh God yes!
Bab's Mod Application Vote_lcap0%Bab's Mod Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes.
Bab's Mod Application Vote_lcap67%Bab's Mod Application Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No.
Bab's Mod Application Vote_lcap0%Bab's Mod Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
GTFO Back into your hole.
Bab's Mod Application Vote_lcap33%Bab's Mod Application Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
babs 117

babs 117

Bab's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Bab's Mod Application   Bab's Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE!
Hello Everyone. I am Kyle and I am almost 17. I live in Ohio and am currently enrolled in an advanced computing course. My passion outside of games is electronics and music. I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank.
Babs 117

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself): I was a Mod on H20scape for about 4 months. I was a mod/admin/co-owner of Bountyscapepkz (original one). I was a player Moderator on Runescape from March of '09 to September 2010. I was demoted upon my request on Runescape for real life issues.

What makes you unique: I am the kind of person that helps because it's what keeps me going. I find losing myself helping others is the best way to help myself.

Why you would be good for this position: I'm someone that believes in having a better server as a whole. I would work with other staff to fix the current problems whatever they maybe.

Why you would like to be moderator: As a moderator, there are more tools to help those in need. While also busting the rule-breakers.

Why you deserve this position: I can't really say i deserve it. I did quit because I thought I couldn't play for a fourth reset, but i came back and liked most of the changes.

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or concerns, please pm me ingame: Babs 117
Back to top Go down

Bab's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1