Reborn-Ags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Torva or All Working Skills Come Join!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prodigy For Staff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prodigy

Prodigy For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Prodigy For Staff!   Prodigy For Staff! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE! My name is Jason, Eastern standard time. I'm currently majoring in accounting and financial management.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank. Prodigy

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself) I was actually a moderator on Runescape, they demoted me because of my inactivity. I quit playing for awhile mus user was "Omg a lvl 3"

What makes you unique. I'm easy to get along with, I'm very leniant, but also very fierce

Why you would be good for this position. I got mod on a official Jagex game, till it turned gay. Rsps is so much better, I'm credible, this helps with college (Public relations)

Why you would like to be moderator. I want to help and also get my credit for my class

Why you deserve this position. I work hard, I spent an hour afking steel drags for 99 range. -.-

I'm a very cool guy, feel free to speak with me ingame about anything!
Back to top Go down
Prodigy

Prodigy For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy For Staff!   Prodigy For Staff! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Control
Admin

Prodigy For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy For Staff!   Prodigy For Staff! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Prodigy wrote:
Your name, and some other basic information about yourself. MAKE SURE TO STATE YOUR TIMEZONE! My name is Jason, Eastern standard time. I'm currently majoring in accounting and financial management.

The in-game name on which you wish to have your rank. Prodigy

Past Experience (other RSPS or RS itself) I was actually a moderator on Runescape, they demoted me because of my inactivity. I quit playing for awhile mus user was "Omg a lvl 3"

What makes you unique. I'm easy to get along with, I'm very leniant, but also very fierce

Why you would be good for this position. I got mod on a official Jagex game, till it turned gay. Rsps is so much better, I'm credible, this helps with college (Public relations)

Why you would like to be moderator. I want to help and also get my credit for my class

Why you deserve this position. I work hard, I spent an hour afking steel drags for 99 range. -.-

I'm a very cool guy, feel free to speak with me ingame about anything!

Wouldn't class this as a good app, No attention to detail. Bad use of language. Calling a game "Gay" Doesn't really show your maturity.
OT: I rarely see you IG.

/NO support from me. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prodigy For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prodigy For Staff!   Prodigy For Staff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prodigy For Staff!
Page 1 of 1